Thursday, April 5, 2012

snuggles

Hello friends!  I am tired and don't have much to write today so I'll keep it short.  Yesterday and today I've spent packing and organizing all of my crap.  I am leaving for Thailand in 2 days so had to get packed for that and also clean up my room from all of the hand-me-downs I got from the short term volunteers that just left.  They were awesome and left me with a bunch of food and stuff for the kids.  Blaaah i am so tired right now, sorry this blog post will be boring.  A cute thing did happen yesterday though.  Hari had a fever yesterday poor little guy.  But am I horrible that I loved how snugly he was because he was sick?!  I love getting hugs and loves from all the kids!  Anyway, it was so cute, he just layed with his head on my lap.  On that note, I will leave you with a cute video of some boys wrestling.  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment